Sunday 16 November 2014

#6 A20 Path 'n' Downs

16th November 2014
4:16:44

Well, not a lot to say really- I went on my own so no photos. I ran, I got a medal and I came home.



Observations:
-Ducks
-A windmill
-A gazillion 100 Club runners
-Noisy, smelly traffic on the A20
-Litter
-The Eurostar
-Fog
-Flat Coke -yummy and my belly agrees
-Milky Ways -yummy but my belly disagrees
-If there are other runners around I naturally want to catch them up and overtake. When lone running I pace nicely.
-Pee twice before going to the start line or spend the first 4 miles trying to spot a suitable bush (as did a Vegan Club runner also)
-Race fuel is of low importance when not racing
- I'm good at hills so run-walk steep ones is a good strategy



3 comments:

  1. Do you have funky plans to display all your medals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have plans in my head for a long timber board, wall mounted with hidden fixings that will hold the first 20 or 25. I want to be able to display the ribbons (not that this medal has much to show) as well as the metal bit so hope to hang them in such a way that shows the writing which they usually have which shows the name of the race. I'm just cautious of making it until I know the length it needs to be as some of the races I'm signed up to for later in the year come with VVV.large medals!

      Delete
    2. Tehehe, size matters for medals eh!?

      Delete

Leave me a comment: